Survey Crew Technician (BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA)
Schoel Engineering has a job opening for a Survey Crew Technician in their Birmingham, Alabama office. Schoel Engineering is a civil engineering and land surveying firm that provides services throughout Alabama and the Southeast. Established in 1888, Schoel is the oldest such firm in the state. Schoel is known for their quality and technical expertise by peers in the industry and by longstanding clients who entrust them with their projects.
The candidate will be required to work outside daily on a Survey Crew at the direction of the Survey Crew Chief. Experience as a rodman, instrument man, or experience in construction is preferred, but not required. The candidate will be given opportunities to learn how to survey with the latest technology and advance in their knowledge and establish a career.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Schoel offers a competitive salary and compensation plan based on credentials, skill level, and experience. Benefits include:
· Quarterly Bonuses (up to 20% of salary)
· Paid Time Off (starts at 3 weeks per year)
· 401k Plan (4% annual company match)
· Health Insurance (up to 90% of premium is covered by the company, varies based on plan)
· Life Insurance (paid 100% by the company)
· Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (paid 100% by the company)
· Short Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage (paid 100% by the company)
· Dental and Vision Insurance
· Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (allows for up to $7,850 of salary to be spent tax free on approved expenses)
· Professional Development such as Continuing Education and License Renewals
Schoel is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. The firm maintains a drug-free workplace.
For more information, please email email@example.com