TRANS ASH, INC.
Site Surveyor – Mobile, AL
Founded in 1960, Trans Ash, is a rapidly growing privately held Cincinnati, Ohio based civil land construction & environmental company. We are seeking to add a Site Surveyor to our surveying team to work on civil land construction projects with our valued customers in the utility industry. This position will be based out of the Mobile, Alabama area. Travel to Birmingham, Alabama may be required periodically including to the home office located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Trans Ash has an excellent team culture and professional growth opportunities. We offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, paid vacation, 401K, and bonus. Our travel benefits include paid travel expenses, airfare, overnight accommodations and per diem depending on your home location. A company vehicle with survey equipment will also be provided.
• Relocation assistance
• $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 / year
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Site surveying, CAD and machine control management
• Performs work both in the field and in office environment
• Performs construction staking and topographic surveys
• Assists in creation of as built drawings for project QA/QC
• Maintain survey records, GPS and CAD files
• Ability to read and interpret engineering plans and construction documents
• Accommodate client and jobsite needs by responding to all inquiries in a timely and professional manner
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the field management of construction surveying projects
• Experience using Trimble GPS equipment and Trimble machine control is preferred
• Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D is preferred
• Experience with Trimble Business Center is preferred
• Experience with Hypack dredge / surveying software is preferred
• Must have the ability to communicate well with clients and other members of the project team
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• The ideal candidate will possess a 2 or 4-year degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• PLS, LSIT or Certified Survey Technician III / IV (CST III / IV) preferred, but not required
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs., work in all types of weather, walk for extended periods of time
• Must have a valid, current driver’s license
Trans Ash is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Trans Ash does not provide visa sponsorship for this position.
Must pass drug test, background check, and have a clean driving record
Christopher (Blake) Sexton, PLS
Trans Ash, Inc.
Survey Manager - Baldwin County Commission
This full-time position performs various land surveying, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), and other duties including, but not limited to, highly technical, administrative, and field survey work. Read full job listing at:
KCI Technologies, Inc.
Survey Party Chief I (Huntsville, AL)
Please view full description and apply on link below.
EMPLOYMENT POSITION: PROJECT LAND SURVEYOR
COMPANY: HALLIBURTON SURVEYING & MAPPING, LLC
LOCATION: HUNTSVILLE, AL
JOB DESCRIPTION: Halliburton Surveying & Mapping is seeking qualified candidates who are capable of managing all aspects of surveying projects, including, but not limited to, commercial, industrial, federal, automotive and residential sectors. The majority of the work will be performed in an office setting, but will require periodic field work. Candidates should be proficient with AutoCAD, robotic total station, global position systems and data collection systems. Proficiencies with other technologies such as laser scanning, drones and geographic information systems is recommended, but not required.
Candidates will be expected meet or exceed a high standard of care in completing multiple types of large to medium sized surveying projects including, boundary, topographic, ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys, construction layout, as-built surveys and more.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
BENEFITS:Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays and relocation/moving stipend.
REQUIREMENTS: Valid driver’s license along with dependable transportation, legal US citizenship, non-felon, limited background investigation and drug screening.
TRAVEL: Minimal to none. Our projects have not required any hotel stays in the last four years.
OTHER: The Metro-Huntsville area is a great place to live and raise your family. Huntsville was recently voted number 1 by Kiplinger’s United States Best City and the US News and World Report recently voted Huntsville as the 11th best place to live. Its high standard of living along with its low cost of living is been attracting some of the nation’s greatest projects.
If interested, please submit resumes email to email@example.com.
Executive Director: Jim Ranieri
3416 Primm Lane
Birmingham, AL 35216
Membership Software Powered by WildApricot.com :: Site Map