TRANS ASH, INC.
Site Surveyor – Mobile, AL
Founded in 1960, Trans Ash, is a rapidly growing privately held Cincinnati, Ohio based civil land construction & environmental company. We are seeking to add a Site Surveyor to our surveying team to work on civil land construction projects with our valued customers in the utility industry. This position will be based out of the Mobile, Alabama area. Travel to Birmingham, Alabama may be required periodically including to the home office located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Trans Ash has an excellent team culture and professional growth opportunities. We offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, paid vacation, 401K, and bonus. Our travel benefits include paid travel expenses, airfare, overnight accommodations and per diem depending on your home location. A company vehicle with survey equipment will also be provided.
• Relocation assistance
• $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 / year
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Site surveying, CAD and machine control management
• Performs work both in the field and in office environment
• Performs construction staking and topographic surveys
• Assists in creation of as built drawings for project QA/QC
• Maintain survey records, GPS and CAD files
• Ability to read and interpret engineering plans and construction documents
• Accommodate client and jobsite needs by responding to all inquiries in a timely and professional manner
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the field management of construction surveying projects
• Experience using Trimble GPS equipment and Trimble machine control is preferred
• Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D is preferred
• Experience with Trimble Business Center is preferred
• Experience with Hypack dredge / surveying software is preferred
• Must have the ability to communicate well with clients and other members of the project team
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• The ideal candidate will possess a 2 or 4-year degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• PLS, LSIT or Certified Survey Technician III / IV (CST III / IV) preferred, but not required
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs., work in all types of weather, walk for extended periods of time
• Must have a valid, current driver’s license
Trans Ash is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Trans Ash does not provide visa sponsorship for this position.
Must pass drug test, background check, and have a clean driving record
Christopher (Blake) Sexton, PLS
Trans Ash, Inc.