KCI Technologies, Inc.
Survey Party Chief I (Huntsville, AL)
- 5-10 + years survey experience. 5 + years survey party chief experience. ALTA, topographic surveys, construction surveys - required experience. 3D laser scanning experience is a plus.
- Supervise Survey Crew, keep field notes, communicate with office staff, train subordinates, operate 3D laser scanner, and operate total station, data collector, GPS (fast static, RTK and VRS), auto level, and download data into computers each night.
- A valid current driver’s license
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, walk for extended periods, work in all weather conditions, willing to work evenings/weekends when required, willing to travel for overnight and extended stay projects as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- This position will be working in the Huntsville, AL area. Valid Driver's License, good work ethic, great pay and benefits, per diem for travel, reliability, able to lift up to 50 pounds, able to work more than 40 hours a week as necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Pre-employment drug screening is a condition of employment. Background and motor vehicle checks may be required based upon position.
Please view full description and apply on link below.