Goodwyn Mills and Cawood, Inc. (GMC) is one of the region's largest privately-held architecture and engineering firms, with more than 400 employees. We are a regional firm with national experience located in offices throughout the Southeastern United States.
GMC is actively seeking a Survey CADD Technician to join the Engineering Department of our Daphne, Alabama office. The applicant will be provided the opportunity to grow and develop their surveying knowledge and drafting skills. The applicant must have good communication skills, be detail oriented, and have the ability to work well with others.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Survey drafting and deliverables for land development, roadway and utility infrastructure projects
• Experienced with AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Develop broad knowledge of field to finish process and understand company standards
• Evaluate, select and apply standards, techniques, procedures and criteria to perform a task or sequence of tasks for conventional projects with few complex features
• Ability to integrate multiple components of civil engineering and architecture design
• Coordinate and communicate well with Project Leaders, Field Personnel and Administrative staff
• Receive general supervision on assignments and general review of all aspects of work
• Demonstrate continuous improvement with initiative, adaptability, quantity and quality of work
• Effectively and efficiently complete assigned tasks
Education: Associate's Degree
Experience: 0 to 4 Years
For more information or to apply for this position contact firstname.lastname@example.org