Hutchinson, Moore & Rauch, LLC is a full service Civil Engineering and Land Survey firm. We are looking for experienced crew chiefs for full time employment. Our firm provides professional land development services primarily within Mobile and Baldwin County. Applicants should have experience as a crew chief performing boundary, topographic, ALTA, and as-built surveys. Qualified applicants must be self motivated, reliable, show willingness to learn, possess interpersonal skills, and dress in a representative manner for a professional firm. Working knowledge of robotic total stations and RTK GPS is a must.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking accurate and clear field notes with sketches
- Perform mathematical calculations and checking field data
- Reading and understanding deeds
- Knowledge and understanding of various types of maps and building plans
- Identify sources of measurement errors
- Understand sound principles of boundary line determination
Our Company offers health insurance, 401K, vacation and sick leave.
All applicant inquiries will be confidential, so please reply to this post with your resume and contact information. The position pay rate will be commensurate to the applicant’s experience.