JBW&T, INC. is seeking a motivated and experienced surveyor/Engineer assistant. Must be a team player with self determination to learn and implement surveying as related to construction, engineering and property boundaries. This career-oriented position is a tremendous opportunity for an individual wanting to secure their career in surveying, construction or civil engineering.
Qualifications and responsibilities include:
- Ability to use or learn to use robotics, GPS, level, drone and associated software
- Basic understanding of property boundary descriptions and their relation to field boundary lines
- Ability to obtain clearance into military bases
- Ability to learn to use some or all of the following: AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Magnet
- Ability to work outside
- Three years experience in surveying/construction/engineering preferred. Job training is available.
- Lift up to 50 pounds of equipment
- Perform manual labor such as cutting and clearing brush on boundary lines, carrying stakes, and rebar
- Work outside and/or inside
- High school/GED required
- Must pass random drug screens
- Have a valid driver's license with a clean record
- Desire and willingness to do quality detailed work
- Pass a background check
- Full time with potential for flextime
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- SEP or cash bonus/retirement pay based upon performance and experience
- Optional life insurance
- Healthcare insurance offered after 1 year employment
Qualified persons should send resume, including salary requests to email@example.com or mail to 3736 South 11th Street, Gadsden, AL 35904.