BlackRock Resources is seeking a Civil/Site Engineer to work directly for an Engineering & Design company client. The Civil/Site Engineer will be a key member of the Civil / Site design team responsible for various aspects of land development projects including site feasibility and conceptual planning, storm water management, grading, drainage and utility design, erosion and sediment control, permitting, and more. You may also conduct permitting research, due diligence, write specifications and reports. The
Engineer will work within AutoCAD and alongside the design team managers to successfully complete projects within established budgets and deadlines.
- Perform design tasks, such as conceptual layouts, grading, and drainage, associated with civil engineering projects.
- Work within AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018 and alongside existing office staff/management to successfully complete projects within established budgets and deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- 1-3 years of experience
- Engineer in Training (EIT) Certification preferred
- Knowledge of local city, county and state land use processes and regulations (GA)
- Proficiency in technical skills in stormwater management, hydraulics, hydrological analysis, grading and other site development related designs
- Demonstrated Civil 3D skills with the ability to design site layouts concept through completion
- Ability to interact well with coworkers, clients, and regulatory agencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities
- Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team environment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k with match option
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Short-Term Disability Plan
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Referral Program
- And more…
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.