ESP Associates, Inc. is seeking a full-time Survey CAD Technician in our Birmingham (Pelham), AL office. To apply, please visit https://www.espassociates.com/careers/openings.
- 5+ years’ experience in land surveying preferred.
- Candidate will be required to demonstrate strong self-motivational and organizational skills, experience with survey computations and platting. Field experience preferred.
- Position may require some field work.
- Land Development survey experience with emphasis on land development projects a plus.
- Experience with following programs preferred: AutoCAD, Google Earth, Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Experience with the following equipment preferred: Carlson data collection, GPS receivers, and robotic total stations.
- Computer skills involved in the submittal of daily files including downloading of data, preparation/organization of field sketches & digital photographs, completion of daily checklists is required.
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 280 in 2021. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2020 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 39.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan