Navigation Electronics Inc. is hiring a surveying sales representative in the central / north area of Alabama.
Are you “tech savvy”?
Do you understand surveying equipment?
Do you WANT to sell and believe you are good at it?
Are you involved in social media and see its value to sales reps?
Would you like to be master of your schedule and earnings?
Then read on…
** Must be authorized to work in the United States without current or future sponsorship for employment visa.
The Surveying Sales Representative is responsible for sales of survey construction equipment in Alabama, particularly central and north AL. This position is accountable for increasing sales and market share of Trimble survey equipment to dealers, contractors, survey companies, end users and other potential customers identified through business development and networking.
- Direct account and sales management responsibility for increasing survey construction equipment sales in Alabama
- Maintain and build strategic relationships with accounts to ensure the successful sale of Trimble surveying products
- Expand Trimble’s depth and breadth of products within each account
- Maintain C-level relationships with strategic accounts
- Actively prospect for new and expanded business
Required Skills / Experience
- Energetic, self-motivated team player who can thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and help the company grow
- Embraces technology, uses it, likes it – Is considered “tech savvy”
- Likes and uses social media and networking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of surveying products
- Has a strong desire to be a successful sales professional
Preferred / Nice-to-Have Experience
- Sales experience in a dealer / distributor / channel environment
- Ability to generate new customers through qualifying, presenting and closing using solution sales techniques
NEI is a complete solution provider that sells, rents, leases, and services Mapping/GIS and Surveying/Construction equipment and technology from Trimble and other leading manufacturers, with every employee focused on delivering total customer satisfaction.
NEI’s corporate headquarters is located in Lafayette, LA with satellite offices in Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Florida and Arkansas. NEI maintains their service center and sales office at their headquarters in Lafayette, LA, and a sales office & GIS training center in Duluth, GA. NEI is a women-owned and operated business, with Barbara Poche serving as President & CEO.
To learn more about NEI, please visit their website at: https://www.neigps.com/